Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 18, 2011

Under the category of: Me

Well, some of you know I entered a photo contest last month on facebook. The winner(s) would receive a free boudoir photo shoot complete with hair and makeup. PLUS, a photo in the company's calendar. Well, there were 6 total winners chosen, all of whom will get 2 photos in the calendar. I was winner number 6!!
Then it became a waiting game.
Someone reported the company for operating a home-based business without a license from the base. So, instead of preparing for the photo shoots, they had to go and fight for a license. Two weeks became a month, a month became women getting pissy. Finally, the company said they were getting ready to plan the shoot. One girl dropped out right before this announcement but her loss is another girl's gain.

The point of all this is....I'm dieting hard again. And Jillian Michaels and I are spending a lot of time together. Twice a day. Once while Nixon's napping and once after he goes to bed. I really hate dieting. Even more, I hate that I HAVE to diet in order to feel good about myself. And worst of all?? I hate exercising!! I hate, hate, hate sweating. It's gross. But sweat I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment