Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ideas run amuck

I'm sure I'm not the only one, who has an idea take on a life of its own until it becomes reality, right??

A couple days ago, I had a random thought pop into my head. It's an idea for a children's book about families. I fell asleep and figured "well, that's the end of that one". And it was...until my shower last night when the whole thing took over my brain! I went to bed, with pictures for the story in my head. I woke up this morning and its still there bubbling under the surface.

So that's how this one idea has come to be brewing in my head. When I get a chance today I'll start writing the story and then go on to find someone to illustrate it.

And to think: it all came to pass because I saw a stick family decal on a car one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment