Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 1, 2012

Today was a good day

Nixon and I went on a zoo adventure today. The Baltimore Zoo had their (annual??) free admission day today, everyone got in free!! The meetup group I'm a part of had some members going there, and I made sure Nix and I were going as well. 

There are some photos that you will remember for the rest of your life. Then there are the once-in-a-blue-moon moments that capture the subject's personality just spot-on. Today I got lucky and took more than one of such photos of Nixon at the zoo. I didn't realize what I had until I got home and looked at them. I love 2 of these pictures more than almost any other photo I've taken or had taken of Nixon: 


I couldn't explain this if I wanted too. This is Nixon, being Nixon. This  shows his wacky personality.

Vogue?? I don't know. But I do know I love this kiddo more and more everyday. Because of moments like this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment