Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Guess who got a Furby for Christmas?

Nixon did!

But even Santa knew better than to bring this into the house. This was from his grandfather (my dad). And while its not something Mac or I would've bought for Nixon, it is an appropriate grandparent gift. It's annoying, rude, noisy and at times obnoxious. But, Nixon loves this thing and I have to admit, I'm a little taken by it as well.
Here's a few videos of the Furby:



Here are some pictures of the *creepy* little shit!
"I am the face of evil"


Almost passes for cute, right?? Just wait...



Furby is totally plotting my demise!

It should totally be saying "I will eat your soul"

I was tickling it and it looked like this....fucking creepy!

So, if anything happens to me in my sleep....the Furby did it! This thing is evil under all the robotic cuteness! And the fuckin' thing snores! Louder than my husband...and there is no volume button. It has one volume: obnoxious!


No comments:

Post a Comment