Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

This might get ugly

So, I've signed up for a boudoir photo session in two weeks. As crazy as it sounds, I'm doing it for fun. The fun of it being: I need to tone up, firm up and lose a few pounds between now and then. Nothing too drastic but enough to see some results and not make a total ass of myself in these pictures.
Step 1- tone and firm. I'm planning on doing Jillian Michaels 30-day shred every night from now to the day of the shoot. It sucks because, honestly, I'm very lazy. I have to beat myself into motivation every night.
Step 2- eating better. No fried food for 2 weeks. Lots of fruits, veggies, salads and very limited carbs. The real kicker of all this is.....my scale is broken!! I can't even see the magical numbers go up or down, this is all visual results only. How badly would it suck if I did all this and I never lose a pound?!?!? Even my coffee will be different. No splenda in it, instead I'll be adding sugar-free flavored syrup. and drinking LOTS of water.
Step 3- A couple days before the shoot I'll go shopping for some outfits. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've had photos of this nature taken before, but it was over 5 years ago AND I hadn't had a child at the time.

These photos might just be a wonderful anniversary gift for Mac....we shall see.

So here's to eating better, exercising daily and starving off hunger pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment