Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ode to Coffee....


coffee...my love, my heart. 










I love how you smell
I love how you taste
I wait for you to brew, I sometimes love that teasing wait
I love you hot
I love you cold
I'll drink you black
Boss coffee vending machine...it's a Japan thing
I'll drink you bitter
I'll drink you with cream
I'll drink you a little sweet
I'll drink you from a cup 
I'll drink you from a can...thank you Japan for the joys of coffee in a can














funny and true!          


Oh coffee!
I make you at home
I pay for you when I'm out
My family and friends know you're the best gift to send me for any occasion
Coffee, let's be honest
I'm your bitch and you are my master
A bad cup of you is better than no cup at all
I'm sorry...don't hate me...there's no such thing as a bad cup of coffee!
DON'T LEAVE ME COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Oh coffee I love you!
I eat your lovely beans covered in chocolate...so yummy and tasty
I love espresso laced tiramisu it's coffee, cake and icing on one plate..practically nirvana!
coffee body scrub... it's awesome!






Oh coffee!
You even help make my skin glow with your exfoliating ways!





















Coffee, oh coffee
I love you, I need you, I crave you
I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to you
And I don't care who knows!







No comments:

Post a Comment